Lolocaust Lolocaust

I think...

...that you meant Awesomecaust instead of lolocaust.
Fucking amazing song dude.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

ZOMG

Can't stop letting this song into my mind ever since it came out with the game. Best song I have ever heard, ever.

The Pendulum The Pendulum

freaking awesome

Can't stop listening to this. You really should make more music of this type. The opening was awesome where you can faintly hear laughing and a countdown to the overall body of the song which is pure awesomeness.

Resso Returns! Resso Returns!

Won't Believe

Omg. This is _______ amazing. I can't even find a word in a dictionary which describes this. You are awesome man :D

Fourty One Seconds. Fourty One Seconds.

Awesome

I really enjoyed this one. Fourty One Seconds can last longer than you know :P

scion loop scion loop

Good Job(as usual)

Great music. keep up the good work on the music and you will be popular in no time!

Geognosis responds:

Thanks for the support. hopefully you'll check back in. i'm probably put up a new song a month.

Resso Resso

Very good

Although I liked resso remix more, but I see how resso remix was formed. I really like all your audio and can't wait for more!!

Geognosis responds:

Thanks. I have been moving around alot so i havent had time to make too much new stuff. that or the stuff i make is too long for newgrounds. but i'll start putting some more up.

Resso Remix Resso Remix

Awesome!!!

I really liked this audio!!!!
^_^

Geognosis responds:

Thanks for the support. I sometimes get sad at the lack of reviews of my stuff. but atleast none of them were bad